This course is designed to equip learners with an understanding of
recognising the signs of abuse, how to reduce the risk of radicalisation and the
potential consequences of illegal online activity.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Understand Prevent Duty
- Understand the terms, radicalisation, extremism and terrorism
- Understand how to reduce the risk of radicalisation
- Understand the national and local context of safeguarding and protection
- Know how to respond if abuse or harm is disclosed. Suspected or
- Understand the term safeguarding
- Know how to recognise the signs of abuse or potential harm
- Understand the potential consequences of inappropriate or illegal on line
- Understand how to reduce the risks posed online
- Know about potential signs of behavioural changes that could cause concern
There will be written workbooks to complete. You will be required to study
additional hours outside of the above times.