Salary: £36,707 – £41,309 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Crewe Campus
We are seeking an experienced Bids, Projects and Contracts Manager to join our team at our Crewe Campus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring Bids, Projects and Contracts Manager to lead on the management, implementation and monitoring of projects and funding opportunities.
- Management, implementation and monitoring of successful Projects;
- Manage the tender process including the identification of funding opportunities;
- Preparing new bid proposals; and
- Contract management and monitoring.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent qualification (or willingness to work towards);
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) in English and Maths;
- Project management qualification;
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in the work and the learning environment;
- Evidence of on-going professional development; and
- Enhanced DBS check.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for further details.
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 26 February 2024.
The selection process will take place in week commencing 4 March 2024.
- Access to world-class facilities
- Access to new qualifications to support your career in education such as short online courses in the areas below. If you’re interested in learning more about this, please email email@example.com.
- Equality and Diversity
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Principles of Customer Service
- Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification
- Extensive upskilling and professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
- Onsite fitness and childcare facilities
- Employee benefit platform
- Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon
- Free onsite parking
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant department.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £160m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. The College is in the process of implementing a £30m capital investment programme to ensure learners continue to have access to the best possible resources and environment.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunity for learners to make new friends.
The College is proud of its strong links with local Employers such as Bentley Motors, Vauxhall Motors, SP Energy Networks, Ecolab and Unilever to ensure learners have access to work placements and industry professionals as well as ensuring the curriculum offer remains current and relevant to local, regional and national needs.
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Crewe Campus boasts:
- A multi-purpose sports hall;
- Climbing wall;
- Fitness gym;
- TV and radio studios with specialist equipment;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons;
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops; and
- New Institute of Technology (Construction beginning 2024).
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure, Right to Work evidence and original qualification certificates. Online checks will be carried out and references will be sought.