– Study with confidence using the most up-to-date information available for the new industry standards, including the 2022 amendments to BS7671: 2018, The IET Wiring Regulations 18th edition
– Enhance your understanding of concepts in electrical installation with 100s of clear and accurate technical drawings and step-by-step photo sequences
– Get ready for the workplace with industry tips
– Prepare for your trade tests or end-of-year exams with end-of-chapter practice questions
– Engage with author Peter Tanner’s accessible text, drawing on his extensive industry experience
– Target your learning with detailed qualification mapping grids for the latest City & Guilds Level 2 qualifications – including the 2365, 8202, 5357 and 5393 specifications, as well as the 352 and 353 T Level occupational specialisms
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like anymore information.