Exam board: AQA
First teaching: September 2017
First exams: Summer 2019
This title has been selected for an AQA approval process.
Accurately cover the breadth of content in the new 2017 AQA A-level specification with this textbook written by leading Law authors, Jacqueline Martin, Richard Wortley and Nicholas Price.
This engaging and accessible textbook provides coverage of the new AQA A-level Law specification and features authoritative and up-to-date material on the important changes to the law.
– Book 2 includes the second section of all mandatory units and both the Human Rights Law and Contract Law optional units.
– Important, up-to-date and interesting cases and scenarios highlight key points.
– Discussion and activity tasks increase your students’ understanding of more difficult concepts.
– Practice questions and ‘check your understanding’ questions to help you prepare for your exams.
– Jacqueline Martin LLM has ten years’ experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels.
– Richard Wortley has taught law at all levels. He has held a number of examining and assessing roles over the past 25 years. He retired from a management position in a large FE College to work freelance in law teacher support, writing and assessment work.
– Nicholas Price is an experienced teacher of Law and an A-Level Law textbook author.