Customer Notice: The Academy Restaurants are currently closed due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic. We will keep you updated on our re-opening plans and look forward to welcoming you back soon. We thank you for your continued patience and support.
Academy Restaurant – Crewe Campus
Inspired in design by Manchester’s famous Northern Quarter, our award-winning Academy Restaurant at our Crewe Campus is open for reservations.
The Academy holds several industry accreditations including:
- Gold Accreditation & Centre of Excellence for Food & Beverage Service from People First
- Highly Commended College Rosette from AA Hotel Services
- AA ‘Restaurant of the Year’, 2017 & 2019
From gin-tasting evenings to fantastic gourmet evenings with well-known chefs such as Paul Askew, Adam Smith and Luke Thomas. There’s something for everyone at the Academy restaurant.
- Monday….. Closed
- Tuesday….. 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Wednesday….. 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Thursday….. 10:30am – 1:30pm & 6:30pm – 9pm (evening service operates a bookings only policy)
- Friday….. 10:30am – 1:30pm
Please note: Lunch service orders are taken between 12pm and 1pm and Thursday evenings are for bookings only with an arrival time of 6:30pm.
To make a reservation please call: 01270 654678 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academy West – Ellesmere Port Campus
A hidden gem based within our Ellesmere Port Campus, The Academy West restaurant is fully-licensed and provides a real-work environment for our Hospitality and Catering learners who create amazing bistro dishes using locally-sourced produce from Cheshire and on the Wirral. Our talented learners use their skills to create fine dining dishes taking inspiration from a range of cuisines from around the world.
- Monday….. Closed
- Tuesday….. 12 – 1:30pm
- Wednesday….. 12 – 1:30pm
- Thursday….. 6 – 9pm (evening service operates a bookings only policy)
- Friday….. Closed
Please note: lunch service orders are taken between 12pm and 1pm.
To reserve places please call: 01244 656312 or email: email@example.com