Salary: £26,556 – £28,996 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Crewe Campus
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Coach, train and Assess learners up to Level 4;
- Planning a detailed sequenced programme of delivery;
- Support learner progress through development of knowledge, skills and behaviours;
- Ensuring timely achievement of apprenticeship standards; and
- Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons in line with college policies.
Key person specification requirements:
- Assessor qualification (TAQA/A1 or equivalent) or commitment to work towards;
- Higher level vocational qualification level 4 or above in Accounting;
- Minimum of 2 years occupational experience;
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment; and
- This role will be based across multiple sites and therefore a full current driving licence, use of a car and insurance for business purposes are essential to this role;
- Up-to-date occupational experience; and
- Enhanced DBS check.
How to apply:
Please download the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 5 June 2023.
The selection process will take place on 16 June 2023.
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our Crewe Campus, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Crewe Campus boasts:
- A multi-purpose sports hall;
- Climbing wall;
- Fitness gym;
- TV and radio studios with specialist equipment;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons; and
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.