Salary: £19,498 – £21,179 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Ellesmere Port
We are seeking an MIS Data Administrator to join our team at our Ellesmere Port Campus. This is an excellent opportunity to support in the provision of a quality support service for learners, visitors, customers and staff.
- Support the effective production of regular ILR submissions and prepare data sources to deadline;
- To take responsibility for the accurate input and maintenance of student and enrolment details onto the student records system, including outcomes and achievements;
- To liaise with curriculum areas to support awareness of College processes, to promote accuracy, and to evidence learner attendance and eligibility;
- To assist in data quality checks to improve data quality and optimise funding using internal and external software; and
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- IT qualification or willingness to work to achieve an appropriate standard;
- Experience of using IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Professional Development;
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities;
- Employee benefit platform;
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to email@example.com by 23:00 on 5 March 2023.
The selection process will take place on 8 March 2023.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunity for learners to make new friends.
Ellesmere Port Campus
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Ellesmere Port Campus boasts:
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Fitness gym;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons;
- Motor Vehicle Workshop with seven vehicle ramps; and
- Strong links with local Employers such as Vauxhall Motors, SP Energy Networks to ensure learners have access to work placements and industry professionals;
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.