Salary: £20,267 – £22,648 (per annum)
Contract Type: Fixed Term 12 month (Maternity Cover)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Ellesmere Port Campus
We are seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team at our Ellesmere Port Campus on a 12month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring HR administrator to join the College as part of a collaborative and supportive HR team.
- To provide generalist HR administration for the OD & HR Team;
- To provide excellent HR customer service; and
- To support the Organisational Development and HR strategy to contribute to the College’s key aims and objectives.
Key person specification requirements:
- CIPD level 3 qualification or working towards;
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) in English and Maths;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role;
- Excellent level of digital literacy;
- Experience of working at pace managing high volumes of varied administration;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail;
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
- Up-to-date occupational experience; and
- Enhanced DBS check.
How to apply:
Please download the Job Description and Person Specification for further details.
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to email@example.com by 9am on 3 January 2023.
The selection process will take place on 16 January 2023.
- Access to world-class facilities;
- Extensive upskilling and professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our Ellesmere Port Campus, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Ellesmere Port Campus
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Ellesmere Port Campus boasts:
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Fitness gym;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons; and
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.