Job Title: Estates and Facilities Officer
Salary: £18,473 – £20,066 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week (including evenings and weekends)
Location: Crewe Campus
We are seeking an Estates and Facilities Officer to join our team at our Crewe Campus. This is an excellent opportunity to provide general maintenance and repair of College premises in order to ensure a quality service for learners, visitors, customers and staff.
- Undertaking general maintenance and repair of College premises and grounds.
- Providing a responsive service to support the College’s needs in relation to its premises and grounds.
- Follow Health and Safety guidelines whilst carrying out all duties.
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths.
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment.
- Work experience in a maintenance role or within the construction trade.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform.
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon.
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 19 April 2021.
The selection process will take place on Tuesday 27 April 2021.
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 learners and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Salary: £18,473 - £20,066
Closing Date: 19/04/2021 9:00 am
Information Pack: Download
Application Form: Download