Salary: £21,179 – £23,667 pro rata per annum
Contract Type: Fixed Term Staff Cover – 1 year (or until the return of the staff member)
Hours: 25 hours per week, Term Time Only (46 weeks per year)
Location: Crewe campus
We are seeking a Bursary and Transport Advisor to join our team at our Crewe Campus. This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring Advisor to support in the provision of a quality support service for learners, visitors, customers and staff.
- Act as the College representative and have an effective input to external transport and other relevant meetings
- Provide front line liaison with learners and parents, handling day to day enquiries;
- Act as the College representative and have an effective input to external transport and other relevant meetings;
- Attend open evenings and other events to provide specialist information to potential learners; and
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths (or equivalent);
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
- Good organisational skills; and
- Appropriate level of digital literacy.
- Access to world-class facilities;
- Extensive upskilling and professional development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Employee benefit platform;
- Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
- Onsite Costa, café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
- Free onsite parking
If you’re interested in this exciting role, you can apply by sending a completed application form to email@example.com by 9am on 30 March 2023.
The selection process will take place in April 2023.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where arrangements will be made for a discussion.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure, Right to Work evidence and original qualification certificates. References will also be sought.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Crewe Campus boasts:
- A multi-purpose sports hall;
- Climbing wall;
- Fitness gym;
- TV and radio studios with specialist equipment;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons; and
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.