Job Title: Assistant Director – Hair, Beauty & Hospitality
Salary: £40,311 – £44,042 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Crewe Campus
If you share our vision to be outstanding in all that we do and you have the drive, passion, enthusiasm to create something special then Cheshire College South and West is the place for you to progress your career.
- Work closely with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and College Senior Leadership Team (SLT);
- Provide strong, positive and inspirational leadership in the development and delivery of Hair, Beauty & Hospitality;
- Driving and developing outstanding provision through innovative and high-quality delivery within the curriculum; and
- Marketing and promotion of the provision to employers and stakeholders.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant discipline;
- PGCE or CertEd;
- Proven experience of teaching Hair, Beauty or Hospitality;
- Knowledge and understanding of awarding body standards and requirements;
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
- Experience of working in further Education;
- Up-to-date occupational experience; and
- Enhanced DBS check.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com by 9am on 12 May 2021.
The selection process will take place on 24 May 2021.
Cheshire College South and West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. In November 2019 Ofsted rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Salary: £40,311 - £44,042
Closing Date: 12/05/2021 9:00 am
Information Pack: Download
Application Form: Download