The newest strand to The Digital Hub, ‘Stream’, facilitates access to technology within community organisations to raise awareness and develop confidence in digital applications.
As part of a five-year plan, all Cheshire College Campuses will be equipped with specialist equipment, which will mirror workplace practises and processes and is available to all stakeholders. Current equipment includes:
- Laptops (including carry case)
- iPads (including carry case)
- Broadcasting/streaming software
- Video editing software
- A range of lighting and sound equipment
- Smartphones (including carry case)
- VR Headsets (including carry case)
- 360 Cameras (including carry case and tripod)
- DSLR Cameras (including carry case and tripod)
There has been lots of activity to date, working in collaboration with Warrington Vale Royal Colege and UTC Warrington. Watch the video below to find out more.
Our Employer Engagement Team are always on hand to support our partners. If you would like further information about The Digital Hub and the opportunities available as part of the various projects, please contact us on 01270 654638/01244 656455 or via email at: email@example.com
Alternatively drop us a message via this form.