Start your journey towards a career in science. Covering all the Core content you need to know with clear definitions alongside practice questions, this T level textbook gives you the skills and confidence to succeed in your written assessment and industry placement.
Created in partnership with NCFE and written by highly respected author Stephen Hoare.
– Get started with short, clear summaries and learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter
– Develop the scientific, mathematical, technical and communication skills you need
– Track your progress and check understanding using the ‘Test yourself’ activities
– Understand and remember key scientific terms using the highlighted definitions
– Prepare for your placement with tips on best practice in the workplace, alongside case studies and activities that reflect real-life situations and build problem-solving skills
– Approach assessment with confidence using the knowledge-based questions and scenario-based activities for practice, alongside model answers for the extended response questions
This textbook covers the Core content for Science T Level. The Occupational Specialisms for this course are: Laboratory Sciences, Food Sciences and Metrology Sciences.
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like anymore information.