Build a solid foundation for students to develop the skills and knowledge they need to progress with the updated edition of Richard Gross’s best-selling introduction to Psychology.
This 8th edition of Psychology: The Science of Mind and Behaviour is the essential guide to studying Psychology, helping over half a million students during its 30 years of publication.
– Easily access psychological theories and research with user-friendly content and useful features including summaries, critical discussion and research updates.
– Develop evaluative skills, with new evaluation boxes, encouraging students to put classic and contemporary studies into context.
– Consolidate understanding by identifying common misconceptions.
– Stay up to date with revised content and the latest psychological research.
– Understand the research process with updated contributions from leading Psychologists including Elizabeth Loftus, Alex Haslam and David Canter.