The new edition will help learners to:
– Study with confidence, covering all core content for the 6035, 9189 and 8202 specifications, as well as the 355 and 356 plumbing and heating T Level occupational specialisms.
– Target learning with detailed qualification mapping grids.
– Get to grips with technical content presented in accessible language.
– Enhance their understanding of plumbing practice with clear and accurate illustrations and diagrams demonstrating the technical skills you need to master.
– Practise maths and English in context, with embedded ‘Improve your maths’ and ‘Improve your English’ activities.
– Test their knowledge with end-of-chapter practice questions, synoptic assessments and practical tasks.
– Prepare for the workplace with up-to-date information on relevant key regulations and industry standards.
– Keep their knowledge current, with clear coverage of major modern cold water, hot water, central heating, sanitation, rainwater systems and environmental technologies.