Reinforce your students’ understanding of skill acquisition and sports psychology and improve their exam technique for component 2: psychological factors affecting performance by utilising this OCR A Level PE Student Guide.
Packed full of clear topic summaries, knowledge-check questions and sample exam-style questions and answers with commentaries, this guide will help your students aim for and achieve the highest grades.
– Identify key content for the exams with our concise coverage of topics
– Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
– Test knowledge with rapid-fire knowledge check questions and answers
– Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
– Reinforce learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with email@example.com if you’d like anymore information.