Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2016
First Exam: June 2017
Endorsed for the Edexcel A Level specification from 2016.
Develop all four language skills with a single textbook that has clear progression from GCSE and throughout the new A Level.
– Clear progression through four stages of learning: transition, AS, A-level and extension
– Develops language skills through reading, listening, speaking and writing tasks, plus translation and research practice
– Exposes students to authentic topical stimulus and film and literature tasters for every work
– Equips students with the tools they need to succeed with learning strategies throughout
– Prepares students for the assessment with advice on the new individual research project and essay-writing
– Builds grammar skills with exercises throughout and a detailed grammar reference section