Tackle the core component of your Engineering and Manufacturing T Level with this comprehensive resource published in association with City & Guilds and EAL.
With topics ranging from essential maths and science to mechanical, electrical and electronic principles and engineering project management, this clear and accessible textbook will guide you through the qualification’s core unit and will equip you with a solid understanding of the key principles, concepts, theories and skills you need to shape your career in engineering and manufacturing.
– Track and strengthen your knowledge using learning outcomes at the beginning of every chapter and ‘Test Yourself’ questions throughout.
– Improve your understanding of important terminology with a ‘Key Terms’ feature, as well as a detailed glossary.
– Contextualise your learning with real-world case studies that explore some of the dilemmas you can expect to face in the workplace and reflection tasks to ensure you are set up for success.
– Understand how to avoid hazards and minimise risk with regular health and safety reminders.
– Prepare for your exams and the Employer Set Project using tips, assessment practice and model answers.
– Build the functional skills you need to thrive in the industry with English and maths exercises.
– Develop your professional skills with helpful tips from expert authors Paul Anderson and David Hills-Taylor, who draw on their extensive teaching and industry experience.
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like anymore information.