This CACHE-endorsed textbook presents all the mandatory elements of the qualification, as well as three popular optional units, in an easy-to-understand format. It also extends learning with specially created features designed to encourage students to explore each topic further.
In this book you’ll find:
– Clearly outlined specific learning outcomes for each unit with ‘Check Your Understanding’ short questions to test knowledge
– ‘Key Terms‘ that highlight and clarify relevant important terms
– ‘Command Words‘ included to give guidance on the what the command words in the mark scheme are asking for
– ‘Case Scenarios‘ that contextualise knowledge and ask further questionsActivities throughout asking students to explain, describe, evaluate and discuss
– ‘Read About It‘ suggestions for further topic-related reading
The optional units covered in this book are:
HSC O3: Creative activities in health and social care
HSC O9: Mental health and well-being
HSC O10: Nutrition for health and social care
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like anymore information.