Equip your students with the knowledge and skills to study for AQA A-level Psychology with clear, comprehensive coverage, guidance on assessment objectives and updated practice questions that consolidate understanding, develop evaluative skills and ensure progression.
This all-in-one textbook covers the Year 1 and Year 2 specifications.
– Engage your students through extensive real-life contemporary research, including evaluation points at the end of each research section to develop their analytical skills.
– Test knowledge and support exam preparation with updated practice questions, based on past assessments.
– Ensure progression and encourage independent thinking with extension suggestions and activities.
– Help your students understand the assessment objectives and develop their examination skills with assessment guidance throughout.
– Ensure students learn and understand content for all the key topics with the clear, accessible style, written by Jean-Marc Lawton and Eleanor Willard.
Please note: The following topics will not be included in the printed book but will be available to download online as part of your purchase: addiction, cognition and development, eating behaviour.
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with email@example.com if you’d like anymore information.