This course will equip you with the skills you need make the most of your mobile phone, apps and other digital services. It is ideal if you are seeking to develop your digital skills to function more effectively in everyday life.
This course is ideal if you want to further enhance your skills and carry on benefitting from accessing a fully-funded and up-to-date qualification that reflects the evolving digital landscape.
You will learn about the following five key areas:
- Using devices and handling information - using hardware and software, searching and navigating
- Creating and editing - using apps to enter and edit information, capturing/saving multimedia
- Communicating - sending and receiving communications
- Transactions - e-commerce and buying online
- Being safe and responsible online - being safe online, protecting your
Your course may be FREE if you are:
- Aged 19+ (subject to eligibility) and earning less than £17,374.50 per year (£1,447 per month) studying on Level 1 or Level 2 courses*
- Aged 16-18 years
- Aged 19-23 years and studying for your first full Level 2 or full Level 3 qualification
* from 1 April 2022 earnings limit is increased to £18,525 per year (£1,543 per month)
Where and When
Here are some examples of related Careers within this industry, showing the average salary for the North West Region. Whether you choose to find a job or further your studies, there are lots of career opportunities available for you.