This fully updated and accessible textbook combines Year 1 and Year 2 content for the refreshed OCR specification with brand new cases, activities and features to provide comprehensive support for the A level course.
Written by experts Nigel Briggs, Nick Price and Richard Wortley, and edited by Sue Teal, the content is carefully tailored to the OCR specification.
– Develop conceptual understanding with full coverage of all topics in the OCR A level specification in one book.
– Establish a firm understanding with key term definitions and tables of relevant cases and legislation for each topic.
– Build sound knowledge and analysis throughout the course with knowledge-based questions and revision summaries at the end of each chapter.
This Student Book is endorsed by OCR
– This title fully supports the specification
– It has passed OCR’s rigorous quality assurance programme
– It is written by curriculum experts