Exam Board: AQA
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Target success in AQA AS/A-level History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
– Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
– Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
– Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
– Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
– Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
– Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
When exploring the courses we have available, you may see a fee attached but you’re more than likely to be eligible for a fully-funded enrolment!
Take a look and get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like anymore information.