Salary: £36,707 – £41,309 per annum (pay award pending)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 per week
Location: Ellesmere Port Campus
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our MIS team, taking a lead role in supporting senior colleagues to maximise the use of information in the management of the College and drive continuous improvement.
- Lead on the production of accurate, timely and accessible data reports & dashboards for Governors, the Senior Leadership Team & College middle management.
- Support the development and implementation of College quality improvement planning through the provision of robust and accurate management information on student data, funding and other key performance indicators, both internally and to external funding bodies and stakeholders.
- Be responsible for monitoring funding targets, forecasting, identifying and implementing any required corrective action, advising senior management and curriculum areas on optimising funding streams, improving success rates and meeting key government priorities.
- The post holder will lead on the development. maintenance and integration of critical College information systems including Finance, HR, Student Records, 4Cast & Quality monitoring systems such as Moodie, ProMonitor, Smart-Assessor and ProAchieve; and
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree or comparable professional qualification
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths;
- Evidence of relevant CPD
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
- Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities;
- Employee benefits platform
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for further details.
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 22 September 2023 at 9am.
The interview selection process will be held on 26 September 2023 at our Ellesmere Port campus.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure, Right to Work evidence and original qualification certificates. References will also be sought.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email email@example.com where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant department.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Ellesmere Port Campus
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Ellesmere Port Campus boasts:
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Fitness gym;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons; and
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.