Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Salary: £34,778 – £39,139 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Ellesmere Port Campus and Crewe Campus.
We are seeking a Senior Data Analyst to join our team at our Ellesmere Port Campus and Crewe campus. This is an excellent opportunity to play a leading role in supporting senior colleagues to maximise the use of information in the management of the College and drive continuous improvement.
- To maintain key College systems, including (but not limited to): Central MIS system, College dashboard, reporting facilities and College performance systems;
- Support in the development and implementation of College quality improvement planning through the provision of robust and accurate management information on student data, funding and other key performance indicators, both internally and to external funding bodies and stakeholders;
- Lead the technical team to ensure work requests are recoded centrally and prioritised under the guidance of the Director of Information & Planning; and
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree and/or a comparable professional qualification;
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths;
- Proven experience of analysing data and producing complex reports using a variety of reporting techniques including T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, BI Tools etc;
- Extensive knowledge of FE performance measures and data; and
- Advanced IT skills.
Please see attached Job Description and person Specification for full details.
- Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
- Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon and
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 27 October 2021 9am.
The selection process will take place on Thursday 4 November 2021.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email email@example.com where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant department.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Location: Across all campuses
Salary: £34,778 - £39,139
Closing Date: 27/10/2021 9:00 am
Information Pack: Download
Application Form: Download