Job Title: School Partnership Co-ordinator
Salary: £25,412 – £27,747 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Crewe Campus
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing and School Partnerships Team as a Schools Partnership Co-ordinator, at our Crewe Campus.
This is an excellent opportunity to drive learner recruitment, by coordinating an innovative school liaison programme, working with schools and other key stakeholders to ensure young people are aware of the opportunities available at Cheshire College.
We are looking for someone who is: –
- An enthusiastic individual that is passionate about education and supporting young people;
- A ‘people person’ that can network and build strong relationships with schools, young people and other key stakeholders and is confident to present to a variety of different audiences;
- Someone with a key eye for detail, as the role will involve planning and organising different school events, from small scale activities to large scale taster days;
- Experienced in a similar role or those from a marketing, sales, business development or customer service background will be considered; and
- Recent graduates will be considered
- Promote and raise awareness of Cheshire College – South & West’s post -16 education programmes (Full time courses, A Levels, T Levels, Apprenticeships and Higher Education) to pupils in schools to support with ensuring they receive accurate information, advice and guidance (IAG) on their next steps.
- Co-ordinate the planning and organisation of a high quality and comprehensive school liaison programme which is innovative, developmental and sector leading.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner agencies and stakeholders, ensuring the reputation of the College is maintained at all times.
- Develop and support key events and initiatives which realise recruitment targets, including evening and weekend events; and
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Level 3 Qualification
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- IT qualification or willingness to work to achieve an appropriate standard;
- Experience of using IT packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
- Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com by Tuesday 17 May 9am.
The selection process will take place on Tuesday 24 May 2022.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the relevant department.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Crewe Campus boasts:
- A multi-purpose sports hall;
- Climbing wall;
- Fitness gym;
- TV and radio studios with specialist equipment;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons; and
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Salary: £25,412- £27,747 (per annum)
Closing Date: 17/05/2022 9:00 am
Information Pack: Download
Application Form: Download