Job Title: Nursery Practitioner
Salary: £16,777 – £18,473 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours
Location: Crewe Campus CW2 8AB
We are seeking a Nursery Practitioner for our Starting Point Child Care Centre, this is an excellent opportunity to join our team in the daily care and development of children within the nursery environment.
- To welcome and assist child(ren) on arrival and departure
- To provide a comprehensive verbal handover to parents
- To ensure the child(ren) feel fully included with their peers at all times including snack and mealtimes
- To provide constant supervision and support throughout the day
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Level 3 (or equivalent) in relevant discipline.
- Good general education (GCSEs at grade A, B or C or equivalent)
- Proven Experience in working with children and understand their needs.
- Experience of working in a childcare environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full-details
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon
- Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 23 October 2020.
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 students and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Salary: £16,777 - £18,473
Closing Date: 23/10/2020 9:00 am
Application Form: Download