Job Title: MIS Data Administrator – Fixed term to March 2022 or the return of the current postholder (whichever occurs first)
MIS Data Administrator – Fixed Term to March 2022
Salary: £18,473 to £20,066 pro rata per annum
Contract Type: Fixed term until March 2022 or the return of the current postholder (whichever occurs first)
Hours: 22 hours per week
Location: Ellesmere Port/Chester campus
This is an excellent opportunity to join our College team to work alongside the MIS team and assist in the provision of a quality support service for learner, visitors, customers and staff.
- To support the effective production of regular ILR submissions and prepare data sources to deadline.
- To take responsibility for the accurate input and maintenance of student and enrolment details onto the student records system, including outcomes and achievements.
- To assist in data quality checks to improve data quality and optimise funding using internal and external software.
- To liaise with curriculum areas to support awareness of College processes, to promote accuracy, and to evidence learner attendance and eligibility.
- To support other functions within the team as required, this may include assisting with; invigilating; rooming enquiries and course set up and checks.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Good general level of education.
- Evidence of ongoing professional development.
- IT qualification or willingness to work to achieve an appropriate standard.
- Vocational qualification in a relevant area or a willingness to work towards achieving one.
- Ability to develop positive working relationships.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full-details
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays) – Pro rata for part time contracts.
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare facilities
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon
- Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 January 2021.
Interviews will take place w/c 25 January 2021, further details will be confirmed with shortlisted candidates.
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and innovative College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 students and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £18,473 - £20,066 pro rata per annum
Closing Date: 20/01/2021 9:00 am
Application Form: Download