Job Title: Employer Engagement and Relationship Manager
Salary: £40,311 – £44,042 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours
Location: Across all campuses
We are seeking an Employer Engagement and Relationship Manager, to join our team at our Ellesmere Port Campus. This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring individual to provide operational leadership, management and development to the WBL and Employer Engagement function in order to ensure that the provision and services it provides meets the needs of learners, employers and other stakeholders.
- Business Development for Apprenticeships and WBL
- Account management
- Target setting
- Identifying new areas of for growth including full cost programmes and supporting bids and initiatives
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant discipline.
- Proven experience of managing a business development team within Further Education for a minimum of 3 years.
- Knowledge and experience of Apprenticeships and Work Based Learning would be an advantage.
- Experience of Contract Management, preparing costings and project planning
- Experience in developing new business and working collaboratively with curriculum areas
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment
Please see attached Job Description and person Specification for full-details
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon
- Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 21st July 2020. Interviews will take place w/c 27th July 2020
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and innovative College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 students and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £40,311 – £44,042
Closing Date: 21/07/2020 9:00 am
Application Form: Download