Job Title: Bursary and Transport Adviser
Salary: £20,066 – £22,424 pro rata per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 25 hours per week
Location: Ellesmere Port Campus
We are seeking a Bursary and Transport Adviser to join our team at our Ellesmere Port Campus.
This is an excellent opportunity for an innovative and inspiring Bursary and Transport Adviser to play an integral part in the provision of a quality support service for learners, visitors, customers and staff.
- Plan transport routes and services to meet need and liaise with the Bursary and Transport supervisor in relation to contracts.
- Act as the College representative and have an effective input to external transport and other relevant meetings.
- Attend open evenings and other events to provide specialist information to potential learners
- Promote the welfare of children and young people.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- GCSE Grade C (4/5) or above in English and Maths
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Appropriate level of digital literacy.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension Scheme.
- 35 days holiday pro rata (plus bank holidays).
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform.
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon.
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 19 April 2021.
The selection process will take place on Friday 23 April 2021.
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 learners and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Location: Ellesmere Port
Salary: £20,066 - £22,424
Closing Date: 19/04/2021 9:00 am
Information Pack: Download
Application Form: Download