Job Title: Behaviour Co-ordinator
Salary: £27,747 to £31,219 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Cross Campus
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an inspirational person to join our College in the role of Behaviour Co-ordinator.
If you share our vision to be outstanding in all that we do and you have the drive, passion, enthusiasm to create something special, then Cheshire College South and West is the place for you to progress your career.
- Lead and manage the learner disciplinary process which ensures the College maintains a positive learning environment and supports learners to make positive decisions;
- Offer leadership, guidance and support to colleagues across the College to enable them to manage learner behaviour;
- To line manage a team of Learner Safety Officers and manage the provision across all sites;
- To be a point of contact for the police and other agencies for incidents and behaviour in and around the College community; and
- Ensure a visible and active presence across all campuses in order to establish pastoral relationships with learners and manage behaviours.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree and/or comparable professional qualification;
- Experience of working in a supportive environment;
- Experience of working with young people in an educational environment;
- Experience of dealing with / assisting with young people with challenging behaviour and / or Safeguarding & Vulnerable Learners eg LAC, SEN, Trauma experienced;
- Ability to work with empathy and sensitivity; and
- Enhanced DBS check.
Please see attached Job Description and Person Specification for full details.
- Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
- Extensive opportunities for upskilling and continuous professional development;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Professional Development;
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite fitness and childcare facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, shop, restaurants, hair and beauty salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Monday 16 May 2022.
The selection process will take place w/c 23 May 2022.
Cheshire College – South & West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email email@example.com.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunities for learners to make new friends.
Ellesmere Port –
Location: Across all campuses
Salary: £27,747 - £31,219 (per annum)
Closing Date: 16/05/2022 9:00 am
Information Pack: Download
Application Form: Download