Salary: £42,546 – £46,484 (per annum)
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Location: Crewe Campus
If you share our vision to be outstanding in all that we do and you have the drive, passion, enthusiasm to create something special then Cheshire College South and West is the place for you to progress your career.
- Work closely with the Executive Leadership Team (ELT) and College Senior Leadership Team (SLT);
- Provide strong, positive and inspirational leadership in the development and delivery of the Health, Early Years, Access, Care, Entry Level and Teacher Training curriculum;
- Driving and developing outstanding provision through innovative and high-quality delivery; and
- Marketing and promotion of the provision to employers and stakeholders.
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Degree (or equivalent) in relevant discipline;
- PGCE or CertEd;
- Knowledge and understanding of awarding body standards and requirements;
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment;
- Up-to-date occupational experience; and
- Enhanced DBS check.
Please see the Job Description and Person Specification attached for further details.
If you’re interested in this new opportunity, you can apply by sending a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 5 June 2023.
The selection process will take place on 16 June 2023.
- Access to world-class facilities, the use of cutting-edge technologies and digital platforms;
- Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification;
- Competitive salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays);
- Professional Development;
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform;
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities;
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon; and
- Free onsite parking.
If you wish to discuss any aspects of the role prior to making an application, then please email email@example.com where arrangements will be made for a discussion with the Assistant Principal – Services, Engineering and Construction.
Cheshire College – South & West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Cheshire College – South & West is the largest provider of post-16 education in the region, offering exciting opportunities to over 11,000 learners and 1,000 Apprentices, who all have access to world-class facilities as a result of a £120m investment in the latest technology and real working environments, at modern Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester.
Cheshire College is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, which provides learners with the skills, experience and qualifications that will prepare them for their future career or higher-level study, encouraging them to become confident individuals who will make valuable contributions to businesses and the local economy.
There is a fantastic atmosphere at our three Campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester, providing an environment to get involved in exciting activities and an opportunity for learners to make new friends.
Our impressive facilities are the perfect place for learners to meet new friends and be immersed in an environment that is ideal for learning. As well as our modern classrooms, the Crewe Campus boasts:
- A multi-purpose sports hall;
- Climbing wall;
- Fitness gym;
- TV and radio studios with specialist equipment;
- Mock aircraft cabin;
- Award-winning restaurant, The Academy;
- Hair, beauty and barbering salons; and
- Professional Centre Stage theatre and engineering and construction workshops.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.