Job Title: Assistant Director – Hair, Beauty and Hospitality
Salary: £40,311 – £44,042 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: 37 hours
Location: Crewe Campus CW2 8AB
If you share our vision to be outstanding in all that we do and you have the drive, passion, enthusiasm to create something special then Cheshire College South and West is the place for you to progress your career.
- Provide strong leadership
- Driving and developing outstanding provision through innovative and high-quality delivery within the curriculum
Key Person Specification Requirements:
- Qualified to Degree Level in a relevant discipline.
- PGCE or commitment to work towards.
- Proven experience of teaching Hair, Beauty or Hospitality.
- Knowledge and understanding of awarding body standards and requirements.
- Understanding of equality, diversity and inclusion in work and the learning environment
- Experience of working in further Education
- Up-to-date occupational experience
Please see attached Job Description and person Specification for full-details
- Financial support offered to obtain your teacher qualification (academic roles)
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 35 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- College ‘Count Me In’ social platform
- Onsite Fitness and Childcare Facilities
- Onsite Costa, Café, Shop, Restaurants, Hair and Beauty Salon
- Free onsite parking
How to apply:
Please complete our application form and return it to email@example.com by 9am on 19 February 2021.
Cheshire College South & West is a dynamic, high quality and financially robust College, offering exciting opportunities for its 600 staff, 12,000 students and 1,800 Apprentices, who all have access to the contemporary environments at our modern campuses in Crewe, Ellesmere Port and Chester. Governors, staff, and learners are celebrating after Ofsted recently rated the College “Good”. Ofsted praised the College for its “highly-effective” education programmes, which meet the specific needs and aspirations of learners and extends beyond the knowledge and skills needed to complete their qualifications. The College is a key driver in the regeneration of the region, providing innovative approaches to teaching and vocational learning and an exceptional workplace.
Cheshire College South and West is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to provide a DBS Disclosure.
Salary: £40,311 - £44,042
Closing Date: 19/02/2021 9:00 am
Application Form: Download