The importance of digital skills and access to technology has never been more apparent than it is today and Cheshire College is on a mission to support the community with their new five-year project, ‘The Digital Hub’.
Designed specifically to boost digital skills, enhance career pathways and develop confidence, The Digital Hub project is set to benefit further-education learners, schoolchildren, businesses and the wider community with increased access to technology.
Over the five-year project, it is expected that over 50,000 learners will benefit from access to the equipment, inspiring more young people than ever to progress onto higher-level courses and skilled employment.
Running until 2025, The Digital Hub comprises of four main strands, ‘Digital Doorstep’, ‘Project 4.0’, ‘Stream’ and ACT.
Click the buttons below to find out more about each individual project.
- The future of digital and STEM-related training in Cheshire
- Developing Digital Across The Community
- Immersive Design Lab opens at Cheshire College bringing connected visualisation into every classroom
- Cheshire and Warrington colleges build construction’s digital future with grant from the Local Enterprise Partnership
- Local Colleges set to ‘Stream’ digital skills within local communities
Our Employer Engagement Team are always on hand to support our partners. If you would like further information about The Digital Hub and the opportunities available as part of the various projects, please contact us on 01270 654638/01244 656455 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively drop us a message via this form.