We can’t wait to welcome our new students on Campus so that they can experience a day at College before officially joining us in September!
So that our new students can get to know the Campus a bit more and what their first year with us will look like, all students planning to study with us for the first time in September are invited to come along to our Welcome Day.
Invites and further details will be emailed to every eligible student directly.
This day is designed to give students a head start, and make sure they’re as prepared as possible for the exciting first year they have ahead with us.
Throughout the day, students will be given the opportunity to:
- meet the people who will be on the same course as you
- get to know your teachers
- explore the Campus and the world-class facilities
- discover more about your chosen course and the topics that will be covered
- pick up key information about your first day
- find out more about any kit and equipment that will benefit your studies
- meet the student support teams, including our Personal Development Tutors, Careers Team, Financial Support Team and the Welfare and Transport Teams
- enjoy lunch on Campus and some goodies throughout the day
If you would like to discuss any details of this day with us beforehand, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.