Based on the classic 1946 Christmas movie, this heart-warming interpretation puts a modern twist on this story of George Bailey who gives up his dreams, and his desire to help others, and decides to take matters into own hands. The services of his guardian Angel, Clarence, are called upon to show George how he touches the lives of others and how life would be different he if were not around.
This show is not-to-be missed and performances take place on:
- Monday 6th December, 11am and 6pm
- Tuesday 7th December, 11am and 6pm
- Wednesday 8th December, 10am, 1pm and 6pm
- Thursday 9th December, 11am and 6pm
- Friday 10th December, 1pm
Further details on how to book will be available shortly. Check back for regular updates.