This qualification is aimed at qualified fitness instructors and personal trainers wishing to acquire the additional knowledge and competencies required to plan and deliver safe and effective suspended movement training sessions.
Knowledge and understanding relating to the qualification:
- The history and origins of suspended movement training
- The benefits of suspended movement training
- Health and safety considerations for suspended movement training sessions
Skills relating to the qualification:
- How to prepare, plan and instruct suspended movement training sessions; identify individual client requirements and adapt exercises accordingly
- Effective communication skills
Level 2 Fitness Instructor or equivalent
You could progress on to other YMCA and ACTIVEIQ courses at the College.