HR Apprenticeship Standard Enrolment Event

Date: 28 Feb 2018 | 10:00

End Date: 28 Feb 2018 | 13:00

Location: External

This NEW Apprenticeship Standard is aimed at HR practitioners currently working in a supervisory or management position who wish to gain a Level 5 CIPD qualification.

Non-levy paying organisations can enrol staff on the programme and pay a contribution of 10% towards the cost of the programme. The remaining 90% is funded by the government.

The Apprenticeship programme commences on Wednesday 7 March at North West Boroughs Healthcare, Hollins Park in Warrington. Attendance on the course is on a day-release basis over two years which includes the end point assessment.

To reserve your place at the Enrolment Event call Julia Chiapparrone on 01244 656499 or email julia.chiapparrone@ccsw.ac.uk

To secure a place on the programme, applicants must attend our Enrolment Event at Nightingale House, Whiston Hospital, Warrington Road, Prescot, L35 5DR.

Upcoming Events

View All Events

 

Toolkit
Apply
Career Guide