This qualification aims to:
• Increase understanding of the principles of healthy eating and the role of food in maintaining health
• Increase confidence in planning and achieving a healthy diet
• Provide an understanding of how an individual’s dietary requirements change throughout their life
• Provide an understanding of food labelling and the ability to use information from food labels
• Provide information on eating disorders
• Increase understanding of the role of a healthy diet for weight management
This course has the following study options:
• Paper-based learning and assessment
• A combination of online and paper-based learning and assessment
Flexible start dates and study options apply to this course. Please call 01244 656489 for details.
Please call the College for more information.
Please see other part-time courses available.