The purpose of this qualification is to increase learner’s knowledge and awareness of children and young people’s mental health.
By completing the qualification, learners will develop knowledge of:
• Children and young people’s mental health in context
• Mental health problems commonly associated with children and young people
• The impact of mental ill-health on children and young people
• Support available to maintain mental wellbeing in children and young people
This course has the following study options:
• Paper-based learning and assessment
Please call the College for more information.
Please see other part-time courses available.