The Level 1 Awards in Introductory Welding Skills are ideal if you are new to the welding industry and want to gain knowledge and experience in welding work. The training enables the candidates to become competent in the chosen discipline.
Typical courses include:
• 3 parallel beads on plate
• Lap Fillet Joint in the horizontal/vertical position
• Tee Fillet Joint in the flat position
• Tee Fillet Joint in the horizontal/vertical position
• Open Outside Corner in the flat position
• Health & Safety Knowledge Questions
Courses are available in:
• Introductory Tungsten Inert Gas (TIG) Welding Award - Level 1
• Introductory Metal Inert Gas (MIG) Welding Award - Level 1
• Introductory Manual Metal Arc (MMA) Welding Award - Level 1
See other part-time courses available.