This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop a range of practical skills and techniques, develop personal qualities and attitudes, essential for successful performance in working life.
This learning programme involves students studying a range of the practical activities below:
• Developing Carpentry and Joinery Skills
• Developing Brickwork Skills
• Developing Blockwork Skills
• Developing Rendering Skills
• Developing Plastering Skills
• Developing Tiling Skills
• Introducing Painting & Decorating Skills
• Introducing Plumbing Skills
Individual Study Programmes will be discussed at interview to meet individual needs.