How focused are you on ensuring your work place is a safe and attractive place to work? This qualification is a mix of practical and knowledge delivery that looks at cross infection and the correct way to clean. It will help to ensure your work place is safe for staff and customers to spend time.
• Dealing with routine & non-routine waste
• Health & safety for the cleaning and support services industry
• Working with customers and others in the cleaning and support services industry
• Infection control, RIDDOR and COSHH in cleaning settings
• Cleaning of confined spaces
• Cleaning of food areas
This course has the following study options:
• Paper-based learning and assessment
• A combination of online and paper-based learning and assessment
Flexible start dates and study options apply to this course. Please call 01244 656489 for details.
Please call the College for more information.
Please see other part-time courses available.